Deborah3 Partridge (John2, _______ Partridge1) was born on 16 Aug 1662 in Medfield, Massachusetts to John Partridge and Magdalene Bullard. She died before 1694. She married John Adams (son of Edward Adams and Lydia Penniman) on 04 Apr 1681 in Medfield. He was born on 18 Feb 1658/59 in Medfield. He died on 01 Mar 1750/51 in Medway, Massachusetts.
Name Variants[edit | edit source]
These are the names by which Deborah Partridge is also found in the records.
- Deborah Adams
Family[edit | edit source]
John Adams and Deborah Partridge had the following children:
- Edward Adams was born on 13 Jan 1681/82 in Medfield, Massachusetts. He died on 22 Sep 1742 in Milton, Massachusetts. He married (1) Rachel Sanders on 11 Apr 1706. She was born about 1685. She died on 14 Nov 1727 in Massachusetts in her 42nd year. She was of Braintree, Massachusetts prior to marriage. He married (2) Sarah Bracket on 05 Feb 1728/29. Settled in Milton. 
- John Adams was born on 22 Dec 1684 in Medfield. He died on 20 Nov 1759 in Medway, Massachusetts. He married Judith Bullen (daughter of John Bullen and Judith Fisher). She was born in 1689. She died on 10 Nov 1759. He resided in Medfield, apparently on the place owned by his grandfather Edward, until it was sold to Jonathan Adams in1732, and then removed to Medway. He held several town offices. He was called in the records "cordwainer," to distinguish him from others of the same name.
- Daniel Adams was born on 12 Jan 1685/86 in Medfield. He died on 12 Sep 1772 in Medway He married Sarah Sanford (daughter of Thomas Sanford). She died on 07 Nov 1772. Resided in Medway.
- Eleazar Adams was born on 22 Sep 1687 in Medfield. He married (1) Lucy _______. He married (2) Margaret _______. Margaret died on 13 Jan 1769. Resided in Medway.
- Obadiah Adams was born on 20 Jan 1688/89 in Medfield. He died on 22 Nov 1765 in Medway He married Christian Sanford on 24 Apr 1716 in Mendon, Massachusetts. Resided in West Medway.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Vital records of Medfield, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, p. 79.
- Adams Genealogy p. 503