Hannah3 Partridge (William2, _______ Partridge1) was born on 15 Aug 1677 in Medfield, Massachusetts to William Partridge and Sarah Colburn. She died on 19 Aug 1761 in Medfield. She married (1) John Bowers (son of John Bowers and Sarah Clark) on 30 Nov 1702 in Medfield. He was born on 22 Jan 1675/76 in Medfield. He died on 13 Jul 1729 in Medfield. She married (2) Eleazar Bullard (son of Benjamin Bullard) on 12 Nov 1734 in Medfield. He was born on 27 Jun 1676 in Medfield. He died on 04 Aug 1753 in Medfield.
John was an infant when his father was killed. He received a small bequest in the will of his grandfather Clark, was sole heir to the estate of his father, and appears to have had the benefit of all that his grandfather Bowers owned, as that estate was not divided during his lifetime; but after his death, the Metcalfs put in a claim and a division was then made. He built a house in 1698-99 upon the old Bowers' estate, which had lain waste during a quarter of a century. 
Family[edit | edit source]
John Bowers and Hannah Partridge had the following children:
- John Bowers was born on 06 Dec 1703 in Medfield, Massachusetts.
- Seth Bowers was born on 17 Apr 1707 in Medfield. He died on 05 Aug 1719 in Medfield.
- Hannah Bowers was born on 13 Mar 1708/09 in Medfield.
- Sarah Bowers was born on 24 May 1711 in Medfield. She died on 21 Jul 1779 in Medfield.
- John Bowers was born on 09 Jul 1713 in Medfield. He died on 23 Mar 1717/18 in Medfield.
- Elisha Bowers was born on 10 Sep 1715 in Medfield. He died on 02 Feb 1775 in Medfield.
- James Bowers was born on 03 Apr 1718 in Medfield. He died on 13 Jan 1754 in Medfield.
- Mary Bowers was born on 05 May 1720 in Medfield. She died on 10 Mar 1720/21 in Medfield.
FOOTNOTES[edit | edit source]
- Tilden, W. S. (1887). History of the town of Medfield, Massachusetts, 1650-1886 : with genealogies of the families that held real estate or made any considerable stay in the town during the first two centuries, p. 320. Boston: G. H. Ellis.