- December 24, 1731, Brimfield was established as a town.
- January 16, 1742, a part of Brimfield was included in the new town of Western (now Warren, Worcester County).
- April 23, 1760, a part of Brimfield was annexed to Palmer.
- April 28, 1760, a part of Brimfield was established as the district of Monson.
- September 18, 1762, a part of Brimfield was established as the district of South Brimfield.
- February 7, 1763, boundary lines were definitely established.
- CR - church record, First Congregational Church
- PR19 - private record, from a record of deaths and burials in Brimfield, 1808-1850, kept by and in possession of the chairman of the cemetery commissioners of Brimfield.
Partridge Births of Brimfield, Massachusetts
Frances Lyman, ch. George C., and Sophia H., bp. May 2, 1844. CR
Allen, s. David and Miriam Jan. 16, 1806.
Harriot, ch. Frederick and Betsey, bp. Aug. 14, 1803. CR
Rachel, ch. Frederick and Betsey, bp. Nov. 29, 1801. CR
Partridge Marriages of Brimfield, Massachusetts
Fredrick and Betsy Liley, Sept. 18, 1794.* [Lilley. CR]
Asa Jr., of Holland and Mary Bates, Mar. 21, 1793, in Holland.*
Harriet A. and Harrison Allen of Holland int. Feb. 3, 1840 [m. Mar. 12. CR]
Lurana of Holland and Timothy Anderson, Mar. 21, 1793, in Holland.*
Phebe S. and Joseph L. Allen of Sturbridge, int. May 9, 1839. [m. June 11. CR]
Abigail and Joseph Wilder, June 10, 1790.* [Partridge. CR]
Partridge Deaths of Brimfield, Massachusetts
Bannister, s. Frederick, Sept. ––, 1801. [This entry on interleaved page.]
Betsey, d. Frederick, Sept. 4, 1801 [This entry on interleaved page.]
Emeline M., Apr. ––, 1829, a. 15, bur. at Southbridge. PR19
Hannah, wid., Jan. 19, 1803. [This entry on interleaved page.]
Cynthia, Aug. 1, 1840, a. 56. CR [wid. Dr. Partridge (“who died at Southbridge”), “she died in Brimfield,” a. 55, bur. at Southbridge. PR19]
––––– , ch. Widow Patridge, Mar. 14, 1829.
- Brimfield (1931). Vital records of Brimfield, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, pp. 117, 229-230, 317. Boston, Mass. : Published by the New-England Historic Genealogical Society at the charge of the Eddy Town-Record Fund.