The following Partridge records were not included in the Vital records of Holden, Massachusetts, to the year 1850 manuscript published by the New England Historical and Genealogical Society and the births were not being on town records. In 1904, Franklin P. Rice, submitted these Holden, Massachusetts baptismal records for publication in the New England Historical and Genealogical Register. I have extracted those of Partridge's and listed them below, along with attaching the images of the two pages from the manuscript. These are not originals and descendants should seek out the original copy of these records.
Volume 58 (1904)
- Patridge, Adeline, d. Asahel, Sept. 20, 1807.
- Partridge, Asa, s. Zecheriah and Esther, March 17, 1765.
- Pat[ridge], Catherine Cushing, d. Ozias and Nancy, Oct. 28, 1810.
- Partr[idge], David, s. Jesse and Kezia, May 16, 1779.
- Partr[idge], Nancy, d. Jesse and Kezia, May 16, 1779.
- Patridge, Nancy, Aug. 5, 1810. An adult.
- Partridge, Samuel, s. Zecheriah and Esther, Jan. 9, 1768.
- Partridge, Seth Clap, s. Jesse, [Ma]rch 26, 1786.
Rice, Franklin P. Baptisms from the Records of the First Church of Holden, Mass., 1768-1822, the births not being on town records; found in The New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 58, p. 372-3.