Seth Partridge was born to William Partridge and Hannah Fisher on 2 Dec. 1706 in Medfield, Massachusetts, and died 16 May 1768 in Medfield. He married, 31 Dec. 1738, at Medfield, Sarah Ellis, born in Medfield 11 July 1708, died 19 Dec. 1780, daughter of Samuel and Deborah Ellis. They resided in Medfield, where their children were born.
Seth Partridge and Sarah Ellis had the following children:
- Olive Partridge, born 22 June 1733 in Medfield, Massachusetts; died Sept., 1733 in Medfield.
- Seth Partridge, born 27 June 1735 in Medfield; died 31 Oct. 1736 in Medfield.
- Nathan Partridge, born 4 Aug. 1737 in Medfield; died 6 June 1805; married (1) 9 Feb. 1764, Lydia Ellis, born 3 Aug. 1740, died 10 Aug. 1801, daughter of James and Tabitha (Mason) Ellis; married (2) 2 Feb. 1802, Jane (Mansell) Plimpton, widow of Joseph Plimpton and daughter of John Mansell of Scituate, who died 8 Aug. 1845, aged 86. No children by either marriage.
- Abel Partridge, born 14 Nov. 1739 in Medfield; died 30 Mar. 1814 in Medfield.
- George Homer Partridge, “William Partridge of Medfield, Mass., and His Descendants”; New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 63 (Jan 1909), pp. 93.
This genealogy is a stub. It is significantly incomplete and will be expanded by the author as time allows.