Samuel Partridge was born to Samuel Partridge and Hannah Mason in Medfield, Massachusetts, (now Rockville, Massachusetts), 6 Nov 1704. He settled in Wrentham, Massachusetts (now Franklin, Massachusetts), where his children were born. He married, 28 Dec 1736, Mary Blood. She died 29 Jul 1775. He died before 8 Dec 1774, for on that date an agreement among his heirs, relating to the division of his estate, was filed in the probate office at Boston, Massachusetts Suffolk Co. Prob. Rec, vol. lxxx., p. 266.
Children with Mary Blood:
- Samuel Partridge, born 31 Mar 1741; died 9 Nov 1776.
- Amos Partridge, born 25 Jul 1742.
- Reuben Partridge, born 14 Apr 1744.
- Mary Partridge, born 8 Aug 1745; married 5 Mar 1764, Jonathan Hawes, of Wrentham, Massachusetts. They resided in Wrentham (now Franklin, Massachusetts). Children.
- Silence Partridge, born 9 Mar 1747; died young.
- Rhoda Partridge, born 9 Apr 1748; married 30 May 1764, Samuel Goldsbury, of Wrentham. Children.
- David Partridge, born 22 Jul 1750; died Nov 1781.
- Elizabeth Partridge, born 8 Oct 1752; m. Nathan Daniels. Children.
George Homer Partridge, Partridge genealogy : descendants of John Partridge of Medfield, Massachusetts, Boston: Press of David Clapp & Son, 1904, p. 12.
|↑1||Suffolk Co. Prob. Rec, vol. lxxx., p. 266|