Eleazer Partridge was born to Eleazer Partridge and Elizabeth Smith in Medfield, Massachusetts, March 7, 1693. He settled in that portion of Dedham, Massachusetts, which, in 1724, became Walpole, Massachusetts. Of the births of his children, three are recorded in Medfield, three in Dedham, and that of the youngest in Walpole. He married twice: first, April 11, 1715, Sarah Taylor, who died Feb., 1758; and second, Nov. 20, 1759, Ruth Ware, born in Wrentham, Massachusetts, Oct. 14, 1720, daughter of Ebenezer and Bethia Ware. He died in 1776, and his will, proved May 6, 1776, mentions his wife Ruth; sons Elisha and Henry; and daughters Sarah Blanchard and Elizabeth Morse Suffolk Co; Prob. Rec, vol. lxxv., p. 161.
Children by Sarah Taylor:
- Elisha Partridge, born March 6, 1716.
- Eleazer Partridge, born Nov. 17, 1717; died May 6, 1752; married Nov. 25, 1741, Jemima Clark. She married (2) Oct. 9, 1755, John Fisher of Wrentham, Massachusetts. No children.
- Sarah Partridge, born April 6, 1719; married Jan. 2, 1744, Stephen Blanchard.
- Elizabeth Partridge, born June 4, 1721; married Jan. 3, 1740, Timothy Morse, Jr., born Dedham, April 8, 1716, son of Timothy and Mehetabel (Robbins) Morse. They resided in Stoughton, Massachusetts. The Morse Memorial, p. 48, errs in saying she d. before 1764, and that her husband married (2) Nov. 28, 1764, Lydia Fisher. She was living in 1776, as shown by her father’s will. Her son, Timothy Morse, 3d, born April 23, 1741, was probably the Timothy who m. Lydia Fisher. See Morse Memoir.
- Peter Partridge, born May 16, 1722; probably died young.
- Henry Partridge, born Sept. 6, 1724.
- Ezra Partridge, born May 17, 1734 in Walpole, Massachusetts; died June 10, 1734.
- George Homer Partridge, Partridge genealogy : descendants of John Partridge of Medfield, Massachusetts, Boston: Press of David Clapp & Son, 1904, p. 10.